Jual Pressure Gauge Wika Brass di Surabaya The model 111 pressure gauges are based on the proven Bourdon tube measuring system. On pressurisation, the deflection of the Bourdon tube, proportional to the incident pressure, is transmitted to the movement via a link and indicated.
The modular design enables a multitude of combinations of case materials, process connections, nominal sizes and scale ranges. Due to this high variance, the instrument is suitable for use in a wide range of applications within industry.
- For gaseous and liquid media that are not highly viscous or crystallising and will not attack copper alloy parts
- Heating and air-conditioning technology
- Medical engineering
- Reliable and cost-effective
- Design per EN 837-1
- Nominal size 40, 50, 63, 80, 100 and 160
- Scale ranges up to 0 … 400 bar