Jual Differential Pressure Gauge Wika Surabaya These differential pressure gauges are made of highly corrosion-resistant stainless steel and feature an all-metal media chamber to ensure long-term leak tightness (no elastomer sealing elements).
A high overload safety is achieved by the all-metal construction and the close-fitting design of the diaphragm measuring element.
The use of high-quality stainless steel materials and the robust design are geared to applications in the chemical and process engineering industries. Thus the instrument is suitable for liquid and gaseous media, also in aggressive environments
- For gaseous and liquid aggressive media that are not highly viscous or crystallising, also in aggressive environments
- Pump monitoring and control
- Filter monitoring
- Level measurement on closed vessels
- Differential pressure measuring ranges from 0 … 16 mbar [0.23 psi]
- High working pressure (static pressure) up to 40 bar [580 psi]
- High overload safety up to 40 bar [580 psi]
- Model 73x.31: Case with safety level “S3” per EN 837
- All-welded media chamber