Jual Diaphragm Pressure Gauge Wika di Jakarta, Diaphragm pressure gauges are preferably used for low pressure ranges. Through the large working surface of the circular, corrugated diaphragm element, small pressure ranges can be measured reliably.
The model 432.50 diaphragm pressure gauge is manufactured in accordance with EN 837-3. The high-quality design is particularly suitable for applications in the chemical and petrochemical industry, oil and gas industry and power engineering.
The case and wetted parts from stainless steel fulfil high requirements for resistance against aggressive media. For especially high resistance requirements, the pressure chamber of this diaphragm pressure gauge can, as an option, be designed with a wide variety of special materials such as PTFE, tantalum or Hastelloy
Applications of the diaphragm pressure gauge
- For measuring points with increased overload
- With liquid-filled case suitability for high dynamic pressure loads and vibrations (model 433.50)
- For gaseous, liquid and aggressive media, also in aggressive environments
- With the open connecting flange option also for contaminated and viscous media
- Process industry: Chemical, petrochemical, power plants, mining, on-/offshore, environmental technology, machine building and general plant construction
Special Features of the diaphragm pressure gauge
- Case and wetted parts from stainless steel
- Wide choice of special materials
- High overload safety up to the 10-fold full scale value
- Process connection thread or open flange
- Scale ranges from 0 … 16 mbar